ideas42 is partnering with family planning and reproductive health organizations to diagnose key behavioral factors affecting access, uptake and consistent use of contraceptive methods and family planning services. Through these partnerships, ideas42 aims to produce useful behavioral insights that will inform quality performance improvements in family planning service delivery and uptake and ultimately improve long-term health outcomes for women of reproductive age in developing countries.
- ideas42 is partnering with IntraHealth International, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering health workers worldwide to better serve communities in need, to better integrate family planning services with routine immunization services provided by health workers in Senegal.
- JSI Research and Training Institute, a non-profit public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world, and ideas42 will work together to explore a behavioral economics approach to the Last Ten Kilometers (L10K) project’s rural Ethiopia family planning service. The project will aim to reduce the rate of discontinuation of modern method contraceptives among women of reproductive age.
- Marie Stopes is joining with ideas42 on two distinct projects to increase uptake of modern contraceptive methods in Nepal and Uganda.
- Marie Stopes Uganda is the largest sexual and reproductive health provider in Uganda, meeting the needs of men and women in every district of the country with the quality services they require. MSU and ideas42 will work together to increase uptake and use of SRH services referred through MSU’s call center hotline.
- Marie Stopes International – Nepal (MSI-N) and Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) work together to deliver high quality sexual and reproductive health services to women in both rural and urban Nepal. MSI-N, SPN, and ideas42 will work together to increase uptake of post-abortion family planning – counseling women on the importance of post abortion family planning is vital, as it dramatically reduces the likelihood of needing a further termination of pregnancy.