We know that our contribution to weathering this crisis (along with staying home and washing our hands) is in using behavioral science to create innovation. We will continue to look to health experts and public officials for further guidelines–and amplify their message–as we monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and adapt to a rapidly-evolving world.
The decisions and actions people take around the world over the coming weeks and months truly have the power to change lives, and that’s where evidence-based behavioral design comes in.
The Behavioral Side of COVID-19 Blog Series
- Social Distancing & When to Seek Medical Help
- When Social Distancing Is Impossible: Humanitarian Crises and Human Behavior
- So You’re Working From Home? Make the Most of it with Behavioral Science Tips
- Behavioral Insights for Keeping Your Sanity While Working at Home with Kids
- When Panic Buying Hurts: Strategies to Lessen the Impact on WIC Participants
- Designing for Effective Physical Distancing in Essential Public Spaces
- #ChecksChecksChecks: Why We Need A Universal Basic Income Now
- How to Maximize the Impact of Cash Transfers, During and After COVID-19